- Ensures two-way communication with a great number of devices in a laboratory.
- Enables sending requests to devices as well as receipt of the results from them.
- Ensures electronic data exchange with external systems.
- It can operate independently or be integrated with the existing healthcare facility information system.
- Recording sample receipt.
- Generation of a unique bar code per sample/based on a sample, with the possibility of printing labels.
- Sending electronic referrals for laboratory analyses to devices.
- Receipt of the results from devices.
- Automatic processing of the received results based on the defined procedures.
- Defining several/various ranges of reference values based on the unit of measure, sex and age of a patient.
- Automatic recording of designations if the result is out of the reference value range.
- Automatic receipt of the electronic referral for laboratory analyses from Heliant Health application.
- Automatic sending of the verified results in Heliant Health.
- Possibility of reviewing result changes within referral forms (result, status, user, time).
- Result verification (individual, group, overall) within the referral form.
- Possibility of reviewing changes of results of each individual patient analysis.