Due to business expansion, we are looking for an associate in the position: Consultant/Implementation Officer in Belgrade and Niš.
Heliant is an IT company engaged in the design, development and implementation of software solutions in the field of health, management and finance.
Job description for the position of a consultant/implementation officer:
Consulting – implementation activities in the health sector as well as in other business areas in which Heliant implements its business solutions.
The implementation includes talking to clients, analysing user requirements and needs, defining and designing solutions (including specifying the required functional adjustments), setting system parameters, testing, training users, helping users in their work and development of user documentation.
A candidate is expected to:
- be ready for field work, often on projects outside Belgrade;
- have excellent analytical skills and fluency in writing and speaking
- be motivated for independent learning;
- work with users.
Desirable knowledge and qualifications:
- College degree
- Knowledge of business processes in the healthcare sector;
- Experience in working with clients;
- Experience in working with databases;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Practical experience in the implementation of business information systems.
A successful candidate must demonstrate the following abilities: conceptual thinking, solving complex problems, independent work, teamwork, communication and adaptability.
Heliant is an IT company in which every individual may achieve his/her professional goals: professional development and advancement within the company.
- Work in a dynamic and creative environment;
- Informal and team-oriented environment;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Permanent employment for the best candidates.
Candidates are asked to forward the application to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Job Application: Consultant/Implementation Officer”.