- The system enables defining of working shifts of the physicians, their working periods and duty hours.
- Internal and external code lists of medical services, medications and material may be easily updated.
- The system shows notifications which are visible to all medical staff through a bulleting board system or internal messaging system.
- User accounts which are created enable access to the system and contain all the information about medical staff and their privileges.
- Access privileges are defined on the basis of all the rights of a medical staff member.
- The system enables configuration of displayed information and performing a large number of administrative tasks.
- Sets of medical services, medications and material with their proposed amounts are defined within health care facility departments.
- The system enables updating protocol numbers and performing administrative tasks on the registry numbers.
- The system includes the organisational structure of a health care institution and all the necessary administrative data.